- First place wins a 3 month subscription.
- First three places receive a month-long journal feature.
- This is a photography contest, the theme is Hotter Than July.
- Submission from July, 1st to July, 22nd.
- Voting from July, 24th to July, 30th.
- Winners will be announced on August 1st.
Following an '80th Stevie Wonder Album, the theme for this photo contest is Hotter Than July. Show me the heat of summer captured in a photo. Or show me what summer means to you. Have fun, be creative!
To enter the contest, just drop me a note with a thumb or link to your photo and Contest as the subject line. Only one photo per account please.
I will only accept photographs taken with a film or a digital camera featuring a minimal amount of color and exposure adjustment. Photomanipulations, which are images that have been composed of two or more photographic elements to create something new, won't qualify.
Only participants will be able to vote. To keep things simple, voting will start as soon as it is July 24th in your timezone. You can't vote for yourself tho, and you can't win if you don't vote. I'm just hosting the contest, and I won't vote myself.
All contest entries are displayed in my journal, and in my July Mini Contest Collection. Here are the first entries: